Obtain 100% compliance with state, federal & provincial regulatory requirements
Stay compliant, protect your employees, and safeguard your business with our affordable, customized training documentation and material. The broad range of safety requirements and mandates can be daunting, expensive and time consuming to keep track of. These requirements differ dependent on the market served, business size and geographical area. We can help you identify which ones apply to you, and provide the documentation and training materials you need to stay compliant.
With our training materials you can obtain 100% compliance with state, federal and provincial regulatory requirements. Our comprehensive training materials include the necessary written documentation, on-going safety training, labor law postings and much more.
We’ll provide a custom safety manual, tailored to the risks of your industry and business that meets requirements of state, federal, and provincial regulatory authorities– including OSHA state and federal requirements and OHS provincial standards.
Your custom manual will include all of the required regulatory written chapters plus your specifically-chosen additional chapters covering your company’s safety policies and procedures, training, hazard assessments, job site safety analysis (JSA), safety committees, and more.
- Custom manual in 12 hours or less.
- Customized with your company name, safety coordinator/committee and logo.
- Satisfies the requirements of state and federal OSHA & OHS provincial standards.
[Fulfill your ongoing safety training and compliance objectives with our affordable and easy-to-use documented safety meetings.]
Our safety meetings are written clearly and concisely. Each meeting is written with the same core objectives: increase employee understanding, related tasks and skills being performed to real-world examples, and reinforce what employees learn by summarizing objectives and key points of information covered.
- Choose from a large library of topics ranging from general industry, automotive, construction, mining, oil and gas and everything in between.
- Meet your mandated ongoing safety training weekly or bi-weekly in minutes.
- Safeguard your business against regulatory audits with documented record retention.
- Meetings are available in English and/or Spanish and can be further translated to meet the needs of your organization.
Safety Meeting Packages
All safety meeting packages are annual purchases.
Weekly Safety Meeting Program
Includes 52 meetings a year. Establishes a meeting-a-week training program.
Bi-Weekly Safety Meeting Program
Includes 26 meetings a year. Establishes a bi-weekly training program.
Monthly Safety Meeting Program
Includes 12 meetings a year. Establishes a monthly safety meeting program (meets the standards for the manufacturing industry).
In-house Certification Programs
Our Awareness Training & Certification Kit Programs are compliant, certified and budget-friendly. These computer based certification plans are designed for in-house training. We provide you with both hard-bound and computer driven student and instructor guides. The kits are created for total convenience and flexibility to help you meet your required safety training and compliance objectives. Train solo via a computer system, group train in a classroom setup, or train on the job site.
Awareness Training & Certification Kit Program Perks
- Significantly decrease training expenses by removing the cost of sending your employees to a trainer or training facility, paying for travel, per employee and the cost to retrain year after year.
- Train and retrain as many employees within your organization as desired.
- Fulfill regulatory training requirements quick, easy and cost-effectively.
- Increase financial capital with the gains saved year over year with the in-house certification program.
In-house Certification Training Offered:
- Accident Investigation
- Asbestos Awareness
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Boom Lifts
- Compressed Gas Cylinders
- Confined Space Entry
- Crane Safety
- Driving Safety
- Earth Moving
- Electrical Safety
- Emergency Response
- Fall Protection
- Fire Safety (Fire Extinguisher)
- Fist Aid
- Fork Lift
- Hand & Power Tools
- Hazardous Communication
- Hazardous Waste Operations (HAZWOPER)
- Hearing Conservation
- Heat Stress
- Ladder Safety
- Machine Guarding
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Respiratory Protection
- Rigging & Material Handling
- Scissor Lifts
- Substance Abuse
- Workplace Harassment and Violence
Labor Law Posters (State & Federal)
Keep your employees in the know. With our convenient and affordable labor law poster service we make sure your labor law posters are kept current on all state and federal postings. Annual service guarantees that your company will stay up to date on both federal and state requirements. Service also ensures updates to the posters for one year due to any regulation changes that may occur.
For one low annual fee, you can:
- Ensures your employees are informed of their labor laws while keeping your business both state and federally compliant.
- Stay compliant throughout the year with updated posters after any regulation change.